Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Rewind, Pause, Fast Forward

I wish I could do this to TIME-Pause!!! Rewind please!!!! Everything is going too fast, my life is just flashing right in front of me and that I still can't believe that I am goin to be twenty in a few days time. Well, ten days to be precise actually. So technically, I am nineteen years and 355 days old. Haha.

It was just like yesterday when I was climbing like a monkey on the tree right opposite of my home or when I cycled with my neighbourhood friends in Bukit Mertajam . Those memories will always be cherished as they are a part of who I am, literally, due to the bruises, cuts and scars I have accumulated by those adventurous activities. LOL.

Well, that's not the point, the point is that I wish I could still do that because when I was that age, I was carefree and did not care about anything else in the world. I did whatever I wish I love to do and I had no fear for doing so. But NOW, being nineteen, ending my teenage years, going to uni, trying to decide my career, almost everybody has so much of expectation for me and there are some "people" who are just waiting for me to mess up! The PRESSURE IS ON!!!!! "You have a bright future ahead of you", " You will definitely make your parents proud" and blah blah blah... Arrrghhhhhhhhh !!!!! I can't take any of these crap. What happens in the end?

Hence, I finally came to my senses that I need balance in my life. Enough of being the person I am ought to be, it is time to take charge and chase after my rainbows-my dreams, my desires, my decisions. And as I enter into the twists and turns of my twenties and trying to chase these rainbows of mine, I have dedicated this blog to vent out my experiences,feelings, activities, challenges, victories, failures, people and not forgetting my relationship with my awesome God to chase my rainbows in my complicated n messed up life. I am going to take it one step at a time, cherishing every beautiful moment from now onwards and not worrying much about the future as God has great plans for me!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment