Thursday, March 31, 2011

Let's Play "Guess The Song"

"I didn't know what day it was
When you walked into the room
I said hello unnoticed
You said goodbye too soon
"

"Have I told you lately that I love you
Have I told you there's no one else above you
Fill my heart with gladness, take away all my sadness
Ease my troubles, that's what you do
"

"I don't want to talk about it, how you broke my heart.
If I stay here just a little bit longer,
If I stay here, wont you listen to my heart, whoa, heart
?"

"I still want you by my side
Just to help me dry the tears that I've cried
And I'm sure going to give you a try
And if you want I'll try to love again
Baby I'll try to love again but I know
"

Hint: Its all sang by the same singer...

No comments:

Post a Comment