Yet drg the 12days, I met up with my primary school friends which I havent met them for like 12 donkey years and my high school mate back in kulim. Who knew ur primary and high school mate frm 2 different schools would actually being doing the same course in Brisbane? Damn, its such a small world...I was actually very excited seeing Suren, Hui Ying, Carmen and Rin (she looks gorgeous) in a different country. I would never thought we would have a reunion in Melbourne lol..1st thing Suren told .."when was thr last time we met? im like after spm results??? or wait was it when sch ended??..and he said..damn dats ancient!!"...lol..meeting with 3 convent girls brought sweet memories of being in an all girls school..ahh, a whole new feeling..talking about what we did..we still remembered bout the fish ball teacher, da places we sat in class and da gal we all hated ..lol..fyi, one of them punched her in the stomach and another one threw chicken wings at her and they had a fight and began rolling on the floor, pulling each other's hair in the class party (well dats my version)..freaking awesome stuff!!!
I managed to get a group pic with them..I should go back home and compare it with my my old school photos..i tink i still have them..btw, we visited The Shrine of Rememberance..when i was dere, i was like wth, I havent been to my own country's tugu negara..lol
HY, C, RP
As you can see, Im still da tallest...hehe
So what's in store for the remaining days??? Its Sydney and Gold Coast!!!! And shopping, im gonna splurge every cent i have left!!! But then, in...20 days, i will be back where I belong and Im gonna eat like dere's no tomorrow!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment