So, I went 2 camp dis weekend n I met dis group of random people during dinner n guess wat we were talking about...balls..in a church camp...hahahaha
Its a game of who can come out with the funniest movie/drama/band/song titles by replacing one of the words with "balls"...
Here were da results of our discussion:
1. Harry Balls and the deathly hallows
2. Desperate Balls
3. The Chronicles of Balls
4. Pretty Litle Balls
5. Love the way your balls lie
6. Black Eyed Balls
7. Balls romance
8. Balls at the disco
9. Balls cant handle me
and many more la...but I think dis was da funniest...
10. When I c ur balls,that's not a thing I would change, coz balls ur amazing, just the way you are...when ur balls smile, the whole world stops n stare 4 a while, cz balls ur amazing, just the way you are....
Hahaha...cant stop laughing 2myself when i tink bout it
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA omg i cant stop laughing at the song lol
ReplyDelete