Christmas shopping done.
Presents wrapped.
Tree decorated.
Caroling was fun.
1st batch of cookies done, another batch 2mrw, crap its gonna be the eve.
Mani and padi-no time la..need 2 DIY.
Clean my room 2 make it look more presentable like how my mother always says it.
Need 2 pack 4 da one week road trip back 2 north-26th till da 2nd.
Hmm..dats it i guess n we're set 2 embrace xmas and festivities for the week
Had a really frightening dream about my pastor where he prophesies on me dat da next ten years would be difficult n afta dat would be da rapture in which i would be left behind....NO!!!!!!!!!!! damn creepy...but im gonna take it as a sign to be prepared n be ready cz anytime it would happen...
Grenade is such a pathetic song...look at da lyrics...
"I'd catch a grenade for ya
Throw my hand on a blade for ya
I'd jump in front of a train for ya
You know I'd do anything for ya
I would go through all this pain
Take a bullet straight through my brain
Yes, I would die for you, baby
But you won't do the same"
Damn sad case la.....:(
No comments:
Post a Comment