Thursday, January 20, 2011

Your word, My refuge

Sometimes I think what did I do to deserve of all this?
Why do people love to take a ride on you, give you sweet promises
And then abandoned the very next day
And pretend like everything is ok
I dont get it,I dont know what they think of themselves
It hurts a lot, especially when you trusted the person so much
Its like getting divorce papers all of a sudden from your partner when you thought the relationship is going fine
And they know I would be a lost sheep without them
Looks like you cannot trust men except for God
Cz dey will forsake and abandoned you

It mind boggles me that some people cant say thank you 4 favours done onto dem
Its not that I want recognition for doing something good
But when dat person bugs you all the time and worries that I did not do a good job at doing the favour
But when its finally done, you wont get a reply frm dem
As if dey are MIA
And when you ask dem bck, dey r like... oh yeah...i forgot
FORGOT YOUR HEAD LA!!!!!!
What's the big deal of showing off your attitude when people despise you?
Learn to have gratitude in your attitude

My anger wants dem to get a taste of deir own medicine
But deep inside I know its wrong
Its hard to forgive someone who hurts u, use u , take advantage on u, or in other words treat u like shit
Seriously, is it written on my forehead "TAKE ADVANTAGE ON ME CZ I WONT BE PISSED OFF?"
Or Am I paying my time...have I done the same thing before to another person..or am i overreacting
"Why worry the speck in your friend's eye when you have a log on your own?"-Matt 7:3

But these words sprang into my heart:
You will make a way, when there seems to be no way.
And when I walk through a valley where there is shadows all around, I will not fear, You will guide me, You will keep me safe and sound.
You will never leave nor forsake me
The Battle is not Mine, But Yours...

1 comment:

  1. i think u may have perfectly encapsulated pretty much everything i also have issues with lol...specially the 2nd paragraph..

    ReplyDelete