I like it when they greet you with "how r u going?", or "Gday mate!"
I like the hot tall angmo guys with their sexy accent.
I like it when they are absurdly friendly.
I like it that they offer their help to take a photo of a group.
I like it that i can wear a scarf, a hoodie, or a pair of boots without being looked weirdly.
I like it when u see Asians everywhere u turn.
I like it when I can spot Malaysians in Coles by the way they talk.
I like it that the Malaysians get 2getha as a huge gang over here.
I like the transport system over here.
I like it when its cold but there is a ray of sunshine 2 reduce the coldness.
I like the beautiful and clean beaches.
I like it that alcohol is a big part of their culture.
I like it that they hate england.
I like it that they speak about "how to give a good blowjob?" on radio.
I like it tat they are so laid back over here.
I like it when they value family time that shopping malls closes at 5pm.
BUT...I MISS THE FOOD :(
Can I see myself here for a permanent basis??? Maybe...will c how it goes, since I havent discover their dirty little secrets yet...
No comments:
Post a Comment